Week 8 Progress

 Looking back at my progress so far, I am happy with it. I have remained ahead of all of the assignments, which helps me do them when I find spare time rather than being forced into maintaining a strict schedule (which I have to do in many of my other classes). I'm most proud of my storybook project for sure. I haven't been utilizing the extra credit options much because I have been maintaining being ahead pretty well, so there's not much I need to compensate for points-wise. My plan was to go back at the end of the semester (fingers crossed I finished the semester early) and do extra credit as I feel like I need it. In terms of developing my blog and website, I'm pretty happy with both of them. My website is more cohesive with the aesthetic than my blog is, but it's a bit harder to maintain that cohesiveness when the things I'm writing about on my blog vary in topic as much as they do, whereas I'm essentially writing about the same thing in my storybook. 

Looking forward, what I want to change most in the second half of the semester is how I give feedback. In my previous post, I talked about what I found most helpful when receiving feedback, asking questions. I think I want to incorporate that more into the way I give feedback so the author is able to find the feedback I give them to be useful!

(Image from Flickr)

Comments

Popular Posts